SAINTS 2024 OPEN ENROLLMENT
BOYS & GIRLS U6-U10
SPRING OUTDOOR SEASON
- We are currently holding Open Enrollment for the 2024 Spring Outdoor Season.
- All Boys & Girls born in 2014, 2015 & 2016, 2017, 2018 (U6-U10) are welcome!
- Register now to reserve your players’ place on a Saints team.
- 2x week season practices start February 6, 2024 at Delta Park Soccer Complex Field #5.
- Practices take place Tuesday & Thursdays 5-6:30pm (no training during spring break)
- Games take place March 4 through May 5, 2024. All games on Sundays (no games on Easter)
- All Practices & Games take place at Delta Park Soccer Complex.
- Saints age group pools have 2-4 teams competing at different levels. Please complete the registration process & answer all related soccer background questions so that we know which Saints team to initially assign your player to. Adjustments may be made as the season progresses.
- Initial $35 reserves your place on a team and covers season-long insurance and admin fees.
registration is open for ALL BOYS & GIRLS BORN 2014-2018
…………………………………………………….SIGN UP NOW
U7-U10 PROGRAM: BOYS & GIRLS BORN BETWEEN 2014-2018
Twice per week practices will start in February. All practices take place at Delta Park Soccer Complex Field #5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays 5-6:30pm. All games take place at Delta Park on Sundays. League & tournament play for U7-U8 teams is 4v4 soccer with no GKs. League & tournament play for U9-U10 is 7v7 soccer with GKs. Registration fees for the Spring Outdoor Season for this age group is $325. Scholarships and payment plans are available. We believe in #SoccerForAll and we do everything in our power to make sure that everyone who wants to play soccer can play soccer!
** Signing up now will cover registration administrative fees & player insurance. Uniform costs and additional Programming are additional. Information regarding uniforms will be sent to all registered players shortly after your player has been placed on one of our Saints teams.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMMING OPPORTUNITIES
Saints Soccer Academy also offers additional add-on programming as follows:
- PREMIER PROGRAM TRAINING: Year-Round additional weekly training for advanced players with elite level coaches and guest coaches.Thursday evenings 6:30-8pm.
- SAINTS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SDP): Six-week technical ball mastery training programs for smaller groups for developing and training players in Saints specific tactical and technical skills to build confidence on and off the ball. Dates/times vary.
- LIL’ SAINTS: Lil’ Saints is a fun, all-inclusive, introductory level program for Boys & Girls ages of 4-7 who have played or never played soccer and who want to learn, train and play games the correct way with highly knowledgeable and licensed coaches. Dates/times vary.
- SAINTS GOALKEEPER TRAINING: Weekly Goalkeeper Trainings are available to all players wishing to develop their GK skills. Our highly trained GK staff is eager to help our players grow and develop their craft. Several time-slots are available during the week to make it easy to drop into a session.
* NOTE: In the event that a regular league season is ever cancelled due to a pandemic or other natural disaster and Saints is unable to replace the season with an intra-club alternative, all registration fees will be refunded or credited based upon a pro-rated season, which will include accounting for practices, games and administration fees.