SUPPLEMENTAL TRY-OUT REGISTRATION
ALL BOYS & GIRLS BORN IN 2007 THROUGH 2018
for those that MISSED saints ANNUAL TRYOUTS MAY 8-11 registration is now open for SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUTS For 2023/’24 OUTDOOR SEASON df
OUR CURRENT SUMMER/FALL SCHEDULE
- TRYOUTS FOR NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS: May 8-11, 2023 (CLOSED)
- SUPPLEMENTAL TRYOUTS: August/Sept 2023
- SUMMER & FALL SEASON REGISTRATION OPENS: May 8, 2023
- SUMMER PRACTICES: Mid-May start. Depends on team and age group (see below)
- PRACTICE FIELDS: Delta Park, Adidas Soccer Field, Portland State University Stott Field, Salvation Army/Moore St. Field, Roosevelt High School, Columbia Park Annex, Under Armour Field & other Portland Metro area fields.
- GENERAL BLACKOUT DATES (NO PRACTICE OR GAMES): (varies based upon team/age bracket)
- SUMMER TOURNAMENTS: 2-4 tournaments anticipated, including The Coastal Cup on August 11-13
- FALL OYSA SEASON GAMES: Starts September 9/10.
- REGISTRATION FEES MAY-NOVEMBER: From $335 to $795 depending on team, age group, competitive level.
- SAINTS KITS: Uniforms and training gear is purchased separately. Information will be sent out once invited to a team.
U7-U10 PROGRAM: BOYS & GIRLS BORN BETWEEN 2014-2018
Twice per week practices will start mid-May. League & tournament play for U7-U8 teams is 4v4 soccer with no GKs. League & tournament play for U9-U10 is 7v7 soccer with GKs. These teams will participate in 1-2 Summer Tournaments. Fall season games are anticipated to run September 9 through November 5, 2023. No post-season tournaments. Registration fees range from $335-$425.
U11-U14 PROGRAM: BOYS & GIRLS BORN BETWEEN 2013-2010
COMPETITIVE TEAMS: Twice per week practices will start mid-May. League play for U11-U12 teams play 9v9 soccer. League play for U13 and above play 11v11 soccer. These teams will participate in 2-3 Summer Tournaments. Fall season games are anticipated to run September 9 through November 19, 2023. Post season tournaments for select teams include President’s Cup, Founders Cup and State Cup. Registration fees from $425-$795.
PREMIER TEAMS: Premier team placement is determined by individual team performance and individual players will be notified if they are on a Premier team after the tryout process takes place. Twice to three per week practices will start in mid-May. These teams will participate in 3-4 Summer Tournaments. Fall season games are anticipated to run September 9 through November 19, 2023. Post season tournaments for select teams include State Cup. Registration fees range from $425-$795.
U15-U17 & H.S. PROGRAMS: BOYS & GIRLS BORN BETWEEN 2007-2009
We have two different program tracts with this age bracket. For those that wish to join a High School team in late summer, you will be practicing 2-3 times per week and participate in approximately 2 tournaments until the H.S. season starts. All others will practice 2 times per week with an option to add Premier Training sessions. These teams will participate in 3 summer tournaments and participate with their team through the OYSA fall season. We encourage all players at this age level to register in November/December to prepare for the OYSA Winter Outdoor season which takes place January through April 2023 ending with the State Cup. Registration fees are $265 for H.S players and $515 for U15...
Although there are exceptions, all Boys’ teams practice on Tuesdays & Thursdays and all Girls’ teams practice on Monday & Wednesdays. Practice fields are primarily Delta Park, PSU Stott Field, Adidas Campus Field, Salvation Army/Moore St. Field, Under Armour Field, Roosevelt High School, Columbia Park Annex, among others.
** Registration fees for Summer & Fall Season only will be approximately $265 to $795 depending on age bracket and team. Tryout, Pre-Registration administrative fees, Tournaments, Uniform Costs and Additional Programming are additional. Information regarding uniforms will be sent to all registered players in May after your player has been accepted to a team.
Saints Soccer Academy also offers additional add-on programming as follows:
- SAINTS SPRING LEAGUE: Saturday games vs. other Saints teams and other local club teams May – June. 4v4 for the younger age groups and 7v7 for older age groups. Info to come soon.
- PREMIER PROGRAM TRAINING: Year-Round additional weekly training for advanced players with elite level coaches and guest coaches.Thursday evenings.
- SAINTS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SDP): Six-week technical ball mastery training programs for smaller groups for developing and training players in Saints specific tactical and technical skills to build confidence on and off the ball. Saturday mornings.
- LIL’ SAINTS: Lil’ Saints is a fun, all-inclusive, introductory level program for Boys and Girls from the ages of 4-7 who have played or never played soccer and who want to learn, train and play games with highly knowledgeable and licensed coaches. Saturday mornings.
* NOTE: In the event that a regular league season is ever cancelled due to a pandemic or other natural disaster and Saints is unable to replace the season with an intra-club alternative, all registration fees will be refunded or credited based upon a pro-rated season, which will include accounting for practices, games and administration fees.